Friday 17 August 2012

Baby Pink Nails!

When it comes to nail polish I tend to go for fun pastels or darker colours like navy, grey and black. The only pink nail polish I had in my collection, until recently, was my ELF nail polish in Passion Pink, a darker bright pink shade with gold shimmer running through it. However, I am starting a new job soon and wanted a  more subtle, but still pretty, nail colour.
My first stop was Barry M, and I found exactly what I was looking for pretty quickly. Baby Pink fits in well amongst my mint greens, pastel purples and peach nail colours. The colour is exactly what the name says, a beautiful baby pink. I often find paler pink nail polishes to be a bit wishy-washy and nondescript, but I love that this shade still packs a punch and is a very definite colour on the nail.

I don't tend to like shimmery pearlescent polishes, opting for either shimmer-free shades or nail polishes with actual chunks of glitter in them so I often go to Barry M for nail polish as they have a great range of colours to match my fussy requirements. 
I've had this on for 4 days straight without any noticeable chipping, which is quite a record for me. If it hasn't chipped in a couple of days then I've normally peeled it off anyway. Hopefully this durability will come in handy for working.

I absolutely love this colour. It could just be cos it's not normally a colour I'd opt for, but I find it so refreshing and pretty. It's a great colour for Summer, but will be a great staple all year. 

And at £2.99 for 10ml it's a fantastic buy!

xxx

Read my thoughts on ELF Passion Pink nail polish here! http://beautyimaginarium.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/elf-reviews-part-two-concealer.html

1 comment:

  1. I might have to try this one! Im a big fan of barrym x

    ReplyDelete